Kings Island Cares Charitable Ticket Program
At Kings Island, we are dedicated to making people happy by providing them with fun, excitement and memorable experiences.
Through KI Cares, an active community relations effort, we strive to support community programs primarily focused on the needs of children and families and acknowledge those who work hard to build a brighter tomorrow for so many in need today.
Consideration for ticket donations will be given to those non-profit organizations that have met the criteria below and whose event/activity occurs between February 2017 and March 2018. Kings Island generously contributes over a half million dollars in complimentary admission tickets each year, however, history shows that there is always a greater call (for tickets) than what we are able to distribute.
BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION.
REQUESTS WE WILL CONSIDER:
- Organizations from Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, Illinois and Tennessee as well as our home state of Ohio.
- Organizations focused on the needs of children, families, and community – be it through social programs, educational systems, or medicine.
REQUESTS WE CAN’T CONSIDER:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or other activities that do not directly benefit children
- Political parties
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- KI Cares does not donate monetarily, food or merchandise.
- KI Cares does not donate season passes; only single-day admission tickets
- It is important to accurately complete all the requested fields of information on the application in order for your request to be considered. Be sure to include the date of your event/activity.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a favorable response nor does it guarantee that the requested number of tickets on the application may be awarded.
- Participation in previous KI Cares programs does not guarantee automatic program placement in future years. KI Cares is the only opportunity organizations have to request tickets.
- For your application to be successfully transmitted, after you click the "Submit" button, you will receive a "Thank You" message. This is your confirmation that your application was successfully sent and is on its way for review. If you do not receive this message, your application was not successfully sent and unfortunately, you will need to restart the process by completing a new application; we are unable to recover any information you may have provided in your first attempt.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
Please click on the button below to begin the application process.